Detailed logs to give you the wPaperCut's core purpose is to track all printing in a network environment. It keeps detailed print logs for all user printing activity. This logging helps to understand printing at the level of interest, such as by user, printer, group, department, office or shared account. ho, what, when and where.
User Level Tracking
- Administrators can view the print history of each user
- Track the types of jobs printed, e.g. grayscale, color
- Filters make it easy to locate specific print jobs
- Export data as HTML, PDF or CSV (MS Excel)
Users are able to view their own printing history via the user web interface. User level printing may also be presented as the summary of all users in a group, office or department.
Printer Level TrackingTracking by printer helps to understand how much printers are used, by who and when. This assists decisions such as purchasing a new printer or re-allocating existing printers to see more efficient usage.
- Compare and analyze printer usage
- Determine which printers are used most
- See detailed logs for each printer
- Visual charts help to understand utilization