- Support for Toshiba E-Bridge Next cloud apps print job tracking and charging.
- Improved performance on the Manager mode account selection popup. The “Username or ID” field is now pre-populated with the user’s username so they can submit their print jobs more quickly.
- Ricoh printers: Improved the accuracy of toner level reporting when it is below 20% on some devices. A new Config key (toner.fetch-public-mib-then-private) has been provided if you require that level of toner reporting.
- Fixed a problem with reports for multiple departments or offices, where the comma separated list of office/department codes provided included spaces. (since 16.1)
- Site Server: Fixed the following issues that occurred when permissions were assigned via a user directory (eg. Active Directory) group:
- some shared accounts were not displayed on the device panel
- the Integrated Scanning icon was not displayed on the device panel
- Web Print sandbox mode: Fixed an issue causing Web Print to become unavailable if the Web Print server name is six characters in length and contains only letters and numbers.
- PCL6 printers: Improved color page counts.
- PCL5 and HPGL plotters: Improved page counts on some PCL5 and HPGL plotters.
- KIP plotters: Fixed an issue causing incorrect postscript copy count.
- CUPS-based print servers: Fixed an issue preventing tracking of print queues with Xerox drivers.
- Mac and Linux: Fixed an occasional issue preventing PaperCut from automatically registering CUPS printers for some drivers.
- Oracle database: Fixed a problem when there were multiple jobs in a single session, where the most recent job was not charged to a user’s account.
- Release Station / Pay Station terminal: Improved reliability of the on-screen keyboard.
- Fixed an occasional issue causing an incorrect Total Printed Sheets count in reports when multiple copy jobs are performed in a single login session. This issue occurred only when all copy jobs were either simplex, or all were duplex.
- HP devices: Fixed a rare issue causing devices to display the following after the Application Server is restarted:
- an ‘Unknown device” error message when attempting to copy
- a blank Print Release screen when attempting to release a print job
- This release does NOT contain a database upgrade.