Why is Mobility Print awesome?
The widespread adoption of smartphones, tablets, and laptops, and the growth of cloud computing means that organizations must provide a secure and simple printing approach for BYOD and mobile devices (clients). However, many organizations have avoided implementing a BYOD print infrastructure because the mix of proprietary approaches from each vendor has created the problem of a rather complex environment.
Mobility Print solves this problem because it...
Is easy for end users to set up and use
- Empowers users to set up printing themselves—no need for a techie!
- Provides users with a simple setup experience—no need to know the IP address of the printer.
- Provides users with a consistent print experience irrespective of the make or model of a printer.
Supports all BYOD clients
Laptops, tablets, Chromebooks, and Smart Phones (or Netbooks for the old skool).
Supports all popular platforms
iOS, Android, Chrome OS, Windows, and macOS.
- All user login credentials are secure and encrypted.
- Maintains user security (encryption and user authentication) without the need for the device to join the domain.
Is easy for SysAdmins to set up and maintain
- Most installations require only a few clicks to get up and running.
- All printers are automatically detected; you just need to select the ones make available to your users.
- Enterprise ready—works reliably across networks of all types and sizes.
- New printers are automatically published.
If you are a bit impatient, dive into how to set up now.
If you are feeling a bit nostalgic, and want to take a trip down memory lane, read about the history of printing systems.